A few weeks ago Kelsey introduced me to this wonderful website: Pinterest
Pinterest describes itself as "a virtual pinboard" where you can "organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web." Not only can you post things on pinterest that you find on the web...you can also do what I do. Scroll through all the wonderful images that other people post.
It works by a system of "repinning." When I find something I like, I repin it. It then goes back to the top of the "everything" board (where everyone on the web can see it) and is saved to my own pinboards so I can come back and find it again later. What's new and at the top is constantly changing as people are constantly pinning new images and repinning others.
It is a great tool for inspiration and well let's be honest. To just waste time. WAY better than surfing facebook.
www.pinterest.com
here are a few of my favorites so far
No comments:
Post a Comment