Tuesday, February 12, 2013

** Navy's Catering **

Well, I'm not sure whether this is a return to the blog world, but I wanted to share the goodness with everyone!

Food and taking photos have been hobbies of mine for quite sometime. But last weekend my friend Genae asked me to take some photos for her website! This was a whole new level for me, I've never taken photos FOR someone else.

But for Genae and the purpose of supporting her pursue her dream of cooking for living, anything. So I dusted off our camera to do the best I could. And I'm pretty happy with the outcome!

Here is a preview of what we got! -- Check out Navy's Catering here

And while the food looks beautiful, it tasted incredible! I have found the cake that I want to have on my birthday for the foreseeable future.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment